Call, tweet, or email Senator Robert Tomlinson and ask him to co-sponsor SB 123, Senator Boscola’s Fair Funding bill. Senator Tomlinson represents a number of underfunded districts who are losing out on over $11M every year. Fair funding would have a positive impact on students and taxpayers in his community.
- Phone: 717-787-5072 Or: 215-942-5157 Or: 215-638-1784
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Twitter: @SenTomlinson
- Be polite, but direct. We aren’t asking for fair funding- we are insisting on it- for the sake of just treatment of our children.
- Share your story- a specific example of how this issue impacts you, your kids, your community.
- Senator Tomlinson supports charter reform – you can thank him for supporting public education in that way and springboard off that to encourage another positive education effort- fair funding.
- Use these sample emails for parents, teachers, and taxpayers for guidance or as a template if you wish: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1wOMcE1D8-9adXNnwDv5q0c07NBr5lwwanynMfIkKHhw/edit?usp=sharing